Tuesday, October 2, 2012

On the road to finding Sanity


Hello everyone!

My name is Cay and I am embarking on a journey to rediscover myself. You see, for my entire adult life, I have been every thing to many but never a self-sustaining individual. I am a wife and mother, a grandmother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and a nurse, but never have I just been me!

After 30 years as a mother and a Registered Nurse, suddenly I want more. Instead of being a caregiver, I want to care for myself. I came to this self-realization several days ago when I became extremely ill with a stomach bug. Instead of bouncing back as I have in the past, I spent almost a week trying to recover. It is amazing how I can take care of so many people and things and not notice how unhealthy I have become!

This is the beginning of my new life and the start of my quest to change my lifestyle and health and I invite you to explore this path with me!


It's beginning to look like fall in middle Tennessee!


Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment