Saturday, January 12, 2013

Starting a New Chapter


Well today is the day! I am finishing my packing and getting ready to head to the airport! What an eventful week! Wednesday was my last day at the hospital, an end to a chapter in my life.

I will miss my ortho family!  To all of you Operating Room and Ortho folks who read my blog, I love you and I will miss you. But I have to move on and start living this new chapter in my life.

I wonder what new things I will discover on my upcoming journey to India? If I can find Wi-Fi while I am there, I will send you pictures and updates. If not, please bear with me until I get back. I promise that there will be lots of new insights and changes in my journey towards finding sanity!


Talk to you soon!

Also, if you are interested in my travels, check out my travel blog at

http://caykothare.tumblr.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment