Saturday, January 19, 2013

People Who Help Others!


Hello Everyone! 

If you are reading this it means that I do not have Wi-Fi in India! So instead, I am going to tell you about my last day at work and the wonderful team that I have been blessed to work with!
I worked at Vanderbilt for 5 years and for the last 3, have been the charge nurse for the Orthopaedic Trauma Team. What an amazing group of people! They spend every workday putting patients with broken bones due to traumatic injury back together again.
It is a very challenging, stressful job that requires much skill and dedication. It is very demanding and sometimes emotionally draining. But it is always rewarding. I will always be thankful that I had the opportunity to manage and work with this group of people and to call them my friends. I am also thankful that there are people in this world who are caring and compassionate enough to come in, day after day, week after week to take care of injured patients like the teams on the Orthopaedic- Elective and Orthopaedic-Trauma teams at Vanderbilt.  I love and admire ya’ll! (That is for you Mike).
I am going to leave you now with pictures that I took of my friends on my last day of work!

Until next time!























No comments:

Post a Comment